- 1/2 sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 small jalapeños, seeded
- handful of cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 ripe roma tomatoes, quartered
- salt to taste
- squirt of Sriracha
- In a food processor or Vitamix, add onion, garlic, jalapeños, cilantro, and lime. Pulse to chop.
- Add in tomatoes and pulse to desired consistency. Add salt and Sriracha to taste.
- Serve or store in refrigerator.
• Check the heat of your jalapeños before adding both in.
• A squirt of Sriracha gives the salsa a pretty red color. Otherwise, the salsa will be a pale red.
• Add a touch of sugar or agave nectar if your tomatoes are too acidic.