- 1/4 c. organic ketchup
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. onion, lightly chopped
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c. canola oil (or other mild tasting oil)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a food processor or hi-powered blender (Vitamix). Puree until smooth.
- Slowly add in the canola oil and continue to blend until emulsified or smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Use or store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Leftover jam jars make great dressing containers. Shake well before serving.