I’m headed out of town to help throw a baby shower for a good friend from home. But before I leave, I want to share these “Ahoy! It’s a boy!” invites with you. And by share, I mean free download. Keep reading…
Chevron, plaid, craft paper. Oh my!
Tiny, cute flags. Yes please!
Whoever said a slight shade of pink is not welcome at a baby boy’s shower?
Free fonts are a budget’s dream.
Since you kept reading, it’s time for the good stuff! Here’s how to create this same look yourself:
1. Order A-7 Craft Paper envelopes from Envelope.com.
2. Download the 5×7 invite! (The PDF is designed with 2-invites up on a page; front/back.)
3. Download the free font, Museo Slab, to help complete the look. You’ll also need a nice italic font to accompany it that can be found on your computer. (I used Century Schoolbook Italic).
4. Use an editing program to fill in your specific information.
5. Print the invites on a thick, textured white paper. (I used a Neenah paper—Sundance Felt.)
6. Finally, mail those cute suckers out, and plan the party!
Stay tuned for a post on the food portion of the shower. I may or may not be making cupcakes with a cute DIY topper.