- 2 c. (16 oz.) black beans, drained
- 1/4 c. cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 c. sweet onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- juice of one lime
- 3 slices jalapeno, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/3 c. broth or stock
- 1 tsp. cumin
- dash of salt
- corn taco shells
- sauteed peppers and onions, avocado or salsa for garnish
- Drain black beans. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to a sauce pan. Heat on medium-high heat. Once hot, add tomatoes, onion, and garlic. Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan. Stir.
- Cover and cook until most of the liquids have been absorbed. Salt to taste.
- Add beans to corn taco shells topped with sauteed peppers and onions, avocado, cilantro, salsa verde, and a little squeeze of lime (or other topping of choice).