This is one of those non-recipes where you add a little bit of this and that, roast, save for the week, and have lunch ready at the whim. The balsamic vinaigrette recipe is the house dressing over here. We pour it on everything. Feel free to use store bought.
- 3/4 c. (ish) olive oil
- 1/4 c. (ish) balsamic
- 1 tbsp. (ish) maple syrup, honey, or agave
- dash of oregano
- dash of sea salt
- dash of cracked pepper
- lots of handfuls of veggies from the produce drawer
- sea salt
- tortilla of choice
- roasted veggies
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Make dressing. Whisk together ingredients until emulsified (consistency will thicken). Store at room temperature. Can be made ahead of time.
- Roast veggies. Wash, dry, and cut veggies of choice. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Add veggies and evenly drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until golden with edges slightly charred, stirring halfway through.
- Allow to cool and store in fridge for up to a week.
- Make wrap. To the tortilla, layer greens, veggies, dressing, and feta. Wrap and win at lunch.