Naturally sweetened Peanut Butter “Cookie Dough” Bites made with Justin’s®. A poppable snack or dessert.
- 3 1/2 c. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 c. Justin’s® Peanut Butter (honey or regular)
- 2/3 c. mini chocolate chips or finely chopped chocolate bar
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt (optional)
- optional toppings
- shredded fine coconut
- tempered chocolate, melted
- nuts or seeds, chopped
- pretzels, crushed
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, pulse coconut shreds into a fine powder. This will vary from 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on the machine.
- Empty out into a large bowl. Add in Justin’s® peanut butter, mini chocolate chips, honey, vanilla, and salt. Stir until evenly combined and a dough-like consistency is formed. Pop in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to firm up. Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Prep toppings as desired, and place in small bowls.
- Remove “dough” from fridge. Using a tablespoon-sized spring release scoop, scoop bites. Roll between palms and place on baking sheet to make completely round. Repeat.
- Dunk or roll balls into toppings as desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or so.
• Sometimes I substitute 1 1/2 cups oats for 1 1/2 cups coconut to change things up and add a little fiber, still using the other 2 cups of coconut to equal 3 1/2 cups. These bites are super versatile. Add your spin where you see fit!