These raw, no-bake, peanut buttery bars are best served chilled. At room temperature, they’ll leave behind lickable fingers.
- 2 1/2 c. oats
- 1 c. Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/2 c. coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- generous pinch of kosher salt (optional)
- 1/3 c. Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Optional garnish
- chopped hazelnuts
- flaky sea salt
- Line an 8 x 8″ pan with parchment or wax paper for easy removal. Set aside.
- Into a large bowl, add oats, Justin’s Peanut Butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Stir together until evenly combined. Note: if your coconut oil is too solid, it will be difficult to incorporate evenly. Heat it slightly before adding into the mixture.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread evenly using a spatula. For less mess, place a square of wax paper over the top. Press mixture down to compact. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and melted coconut oil until smooth. Once the timer goes off, pour glaze over bars and smooth with an offset spatula. Garnish as desired. Place in fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Carefully remove from the pan by loosening the edges with a thin spatula or knife. Cut into bars or squares. Serve chilled. Store covered in fridge for about a week or in the freezer for about 2 months.
• For added flavor, lightly toast oats in two melted tablespoons of salted butter until just fragrant. Use as directed in the recipe.
• If using a pan larger than 8 x 8″, just go ahead and double that coveted glaze.
• This recipe was tested with Justin’s. Other nut butters may yield different results.