- 1 (16 oz.) can of refried beans
- 2 (2 oz.) packs of guacamole dip
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 (1 oz.) package of taco seasoning
- 2 (10 oz.) cans of Rotel tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can of sliced olives, drained and chopped
- 2 bunches of green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) pack of shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix together sour cream and taco seasoning. Set aside.
- In a 9″ x 13″ pan, layer ingredients starting with the refried beans and ending with cheese.
- For a clean presentation, wipe sides after each layer addition. Add small spoonfuls of the layer and carefully spread evenly with a spatula.
- Serve within an hour or two of preparation. Keep refrigerated.