Made with the subtle hues and flavors of melon, paired with white wine and hopping water. This is summer. Recipe adapted from Seven Daughters.
- 6 melon balls (watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew)
- 5 oz. Seven Daughters Crisp White Winemaker’s Blend
- 3 oz. sparkling water
- One hour in advance*, ball melons and place on baking sheet. Store in freezer to make fruit ice cubes/balls. If freezing longer than 1 hour, store melon balls in a freezer safe plastic bag until use.
- Into a tall glass, add white wine and sparkling water. Stir. Top with 6 melon balls and a handful of ice.
- Serve. Don’t skip the wine infused melon balls at the bottom of your drink.
*Don’t have an advanced hour, skip the freezing melon part and add a bit more ice.