I like to think of this as a healthy(er) dessert or edible gift. Use this recipe as a guide. Amounts and ingredients will vary per person. Follow your heart and dig through your pantry or head to Target. Just be sure to properly temper your chocolate.
- Simply Balanced Chocolate
- Simply Balanced Dried Fruit
- Simply Balanced Granola or homemade
- Archer Farms Nuts
- High quality coarse sea salt
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Temper desired amount of chocolate. My favorite tempering method can be found over at The Kitchn.
- Pour chocolate on to prepared baking sheet and evenly spread around until chocolate is about 1/8″ thick. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, gather toppings. Sprinkle about as you please.
- Allow chocolate to harden completely at room temperature before cutting, at least 1 hour. Chop with a sharp knife. Store at room temperature lightly covered, or package as gifts.