- Seven Daughters Chardonnay
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Sparkling Lemonade
- Sparkling Water
- Mint Leaves
- Rosemary Sprigs (optional)
- Place ingredients and champagne flutes on a bar for easy drink making.
- To make the Mimosas combine 1 part orange juice, 1 part chardonnay, plus a splash of sparking water into flute. Stir with rosemary sprig and sip slowly.
- To make the Mojitos add a handful of mint leaves to a bowl. Muddle to release the flavors. Add a tiny pinch of mint leaves to a flute. Combine 2 parts chardonnay, 1 part sparkling lemonade, plus an ice cube. Cheers!