- Make graham crackers. In a medium bowl, add the flours, salt, and cinnamon and whisk together.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter, brown sugar, and honey on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet, and mix until evenly combined.
- Split the dough and half. Using plastic wrap, wrap and flatten the dough and allow to rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove dough from fridge. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Between two sheets of wax paper, roll out the dough until about 1/4″ thick. Cut to desired size using a scalloped roller or scalloped cookie cutter.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat. Using a toothpick, poke holes in the dough. Place baking sheet in freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Remove immediately from baking sheet and place on a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Make s’mores. Set out 4 graham crackers with two chunks of dark chocolate.
- Roast two marshmallows over an open flame. (We use the gas stove in the winter.)
- Squeeze marshmallows off stick in between the graham crackers and chocolate. Enjoy.
- Serving Size: about 40 graham crackers, depending on size