- 1 (12 oz.) bag of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 c. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 c. water
- 3/4 c. sugar
- Rinse cranberries. Place in a saucepan with orange juice, water, and sugar. Stir.
- On medium-high heat cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cranberries will burst making a festive sound. The sauce will thicken while you joyfully dance around the kitchen, celebrating the fact that this took no time at all.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. Garnish with orange zest if you wish.
• Make 2-3 days ahead for added sanity on Thanksgiving day.