Herby, zesty, tangy, creamy. Chimichurri and Aioli are better together. Use as a dip or a sauce. But mostly, use on everything.
- 3/4 c. cilantro, destemmed
- 1 green onion, very roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- thumptip of a jalapeño
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. good quality organic mayo
- Into a high-powered blender or food processor, add cilantro, green onion, garlic, lime juice, vinegar, jalapeño, and salt. Pulse for about 30 seconds until everything is broken down to the same size.
- Add in olive oil and blend until evenly combined and speckled.
- Add in mayo at the last second and blitz until just combined. Store covered in the fridge for a week.
Easily a vegan sauce with vegan mayo.