There’s really no pudding involved at all, just vanilla yogurt. And the difference? Negligible. Takes 5 minutes to prepare, 5 hours to chill, and a lot of free time in between. It’s a win, win on those busy days. This recipe is written for a single serving, which easily adjusts to the amount of servings you need. If you want a little extra creaminess, a dollop of whipped cream definitely wont hurt anything.
- about 8 Trader Joe’s Vanilla Wafers
- a couple spoonfuls of good quality vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 banana, yellow but not too ripe
- In a small ramekin or glass dish, layer 3 wafers, a hefty dollop of yogurt, and 5 banana slices.
- Lightly cover bananas with more vanilla yogurt. Top with 2 crushed wafers.
- Refrigerate for about 5 hours. Serve chilled.
• If your yogurt is a bit on the tart side, sweeten with maple syrup or honey.
• If you’re looking to jazz up the recipe a little, fold freshly whipped cream into the yogurt. It’ll lighten the texture and add an extra tinge of flavor.
- Serving Size: 1 serving