- 16 oz. dried apricots, Blenheim variety
- 16 c. oats
- 4 c. raw slivered almonds
- 1 c. sunflower seeds
- 1 c. pepita seeds
- 2 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. cardamom
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Chop apricots into tiny bits. This will yield about 4 cups.
- Into a very large bowl, stock pot, or container add all ingredients. Stir or shake until evenly combined.
- Store covered at room temperature for up to a month.
- To serve, soak 1/2 cup muesli in milk for 15 minutes or overnight. Sweeten with maple syrup, honey, or brown sugar. Top with yogurt or fresh fruit as you wish.
Recipe adapted from Simply Ancient Grains.