This margarita comes together in under a minute. It’s fit for a weeknight single serving. Come the weekend, I double this recipe and still call it a single serving. It’s smooth and wont make your lips pucker and your eyes wince. Line the rim of the glass with salt, if that’s your thing. Serve with your favorite Mexican dish.
- 1 oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz. filtered water
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 2 oz. tequila (100% pure agave)
- 1 oz. triple sec (on Cointreau)
- tiny pinch of salt (optional)
- generous scoop of ice
- Into a glass, add lime juice, water, and agave nectar. Stir to combine.
- Add tequila, triple sec, and salt. Stir again. Top with a generous scoop of ice.
- Taste. Add more agave nectar to suit your tastes.