- about 1/2 c. rolled oats
- about 2 tbsp. steel cut oats
- milk (cow, soy, or almond)
- sweetener (brown sugar, maple syrup, or honey)
- fresh fruit
- almond extract
- The night before, place oats in a bowl. Barely cover oats with milk. Refrigerate overnight.
- The morning of, add a bit more milk to achieve your consistency of choice. Add sweetener, fruit, nuts, and and tiny splash of almond extract for an extra surprise. Feel free to put your own spin on it.
- Eat while enjoying that extra bit of sleep you just got.