The second issue of Foodiecrush Magazine is alive and well. It’s filled with beautiful photography and stories from my favorite food bloggers around the web. This community is a crazy unique one. One I’m thankful to find myself in. Five years ago, had you asked me what I would be doing, food blogger would not have been mentioned. But sometimes life is so perfectly random—you land exactly where you’re supposed to. Smack in the middle between food, photography, stories, and design.
Recipe originally created for the Whole Foodies article in the Summer 2012 FoodieCrush Magazine.
- Drain black beans. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to a sauce pan. Heat on medium-high heat. Once hot, add tomatoes, onion, and garlic. Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan. Stir.
- Cover and cook until most of the liquids have been absorbed. Salt to taste.
- Add beans to corn taco shells topped with sauteed peppers and onions, avocado, cilantro, salsa verde, and a little squeeze of lime (or other topping of choice).